What is Covered:
We will provide reimbursement coverage for the repair or replacement of your Portable Device in the event it is Damaged or Stolen.
How to Get Coverage:
To be eligible for coverage, you must set up automatic monthly Wireless Bill payments with your wireless provider using your c ard (“Your Covered Card”) and pay your entire Wireless Bill with Your Covered Card for the billing cycle immediately preceding when your Portable Device is Damaged or Stolen. Coverage is provided for the primary line and any additional or supplemental lines that appear on your Wireless Bill.
Length of Coverage:
Your coverage starts the first day of the calendar month following the payment due date of your Wireless Bill that was paid using Your Covered Card. If you pay Your Wireless Bill with Your Covered Card and fail to pay a subsequent bill with Your Covered Card in a particular month, your coverage changes as follows:
· Your coverage is suspended beginning the first day of the calendar month following the month of nonpayment with Your Covered Card; and
· Your coverage resumes on the first day of the calendar month following the date of any future payment of your Wireless Bill with Your Covered Card.
$25.00 per claim
Coverage is limited to the lesser of the following:
· The cost to repair the Portable Device, excluding taxes, delivery, and transportation charges , less Your deductible.
· The cost to replace the Portable Device with similar features and functionality at the current market value at the time of loss , less your deductible.
· $600 per claim per calendar year.
· $1,000 per calendar year.
Coverage is supplemental to and excess of valid and collectible insurance or indemnity (including, but not limited to, cellular wireless telephone insurance programs, homeowner’s, renter’s, automobile, or employer’s insurance policies). After all insurance or indemnity has been exhausted, we will cover the Damage or Theft subject to the terms, conditions, exclusions, and Coverage Limits of this benefit.
How to File a Claim
To file a claim, call (855) 955-6469. You must report the claim within ninety (90) days of the loss or the claim may not be honored.
Have the following information ready:
· Details about what happened to your Portable Device
· Portable Device manufacturer, make, and model
· Photograph clearly showing Damage, if applicable
· Covered Card statement showing payment of your Wireless Bill
· A copy of your Wireless Bill
· Police report or similar type of documentation establishing that your Portable Device was Stolen
· Any other documentation that may be reasonably requested by Us or Our designated representative to validate a claim
Documentation must be submitted within one hundred and twenty (120) days of the date You report the claim. Depending on the nature and circumstances of your claim, we may choose to repair or replace your Portable Device or reimburse You based on the Coverage Limits.
Certain Terms and Conditions apply, see Portable Device Protection Guide to Benefit for details.